How We Work
Recruiting efforts are only as successful as the preparation put into the process. With over 20 years of success, we have a winning, time-tested process that will help you identify, attract, and hire the top performers.
We specialize in the equipment industry, period. Our passion is helping organizations build winning teams.
Because recruiting in the equipment industry is what we do, we pride ourselves on networking with the “best candidates” in the industry. Our goal is to bring our clients the top 20% performers that will meet or exceed their expectations.
We have helped our clients identify, attract, and hire over 400 professionals. We have a combined 25+ years of experience helping our clients hire impact players, so we can help you get the results you are seeking.
President, Recruiting Partner
Through the years Rick has earned respect from clients and candidates as being a trusted advisor, career coach, and recruiting partner. He works closely with his clients to understand their company culture, business goals, and personnel needs, so that together, they can develop an accurate profile to match candidates against. With over 20 years of experience in talent recruiting, Rick has a passion for assisting equipment industry organizations in building winning sales, marketing, operations, manufacturing, and executive leadership teams. When working with individuals seeking a new career opportunity or looking to advance their careers, Rick works hard to identify their key motivations as well as their goals and ambitions for the future. Together they determine what companies to target, and what type of opportunity they believe will be the ideal match. This formula based on integrity has made Rick an industry expert you can count on.
- Started career as Livestock Feed Sales Representative for Land O’Lakes Feed.
- 1993 – Rick accepted a position with Wylie Manufacturing and became the Regional Manager.
- 1999– Rick began his career in the recruiting industry where he has partnered with companies to help them hire nearly 400 candidates.
- 2002 – Rick co-founded an agricultural recruiting company called Ag1Source.
- 2020 – Rick and his son, Collin, started their own equipment-specific recruiting company, Rupp Performance Management, where he is currently the President, Recruiting Partner.
VP, Equipment Industry Recruiting Partner
Collin Rupp is the Vice President, Equipment Industry Recruiting Partner at Rupp Performance Management. Collin is passionate about getting to know his candidates and clients, both personally and professionally, to ensure the best match for both sides. His ability to work with top-tier talent in the equipment industry has led to successful placements in sales, marketing, service, parts, and operations positions. Dedication, persistency, and drive are all characteristics that attribute to Collin’s ability to create success for his clients and candidates. His desire to build winning teams lends him to be a true partner to walk with you through your next career transition or placement journey.
- 2016 – Started his career in recruiting at Ag1Source as an Agricultural Equipment Recruiter.
- 2020 – Collin, and his father Rick, started their own equipment-specific recruiting company, Rupp Performance Management, where he is currently the Vice President, Equipment Industry Recruiting Partner.
12/15/2020 – Father and Son Duo Launch New Talent Recruitment Firm
The Equipment Industry is what we do.
We work across the industry with a specialized focus in farm, agriculture, livestock, fertilizer/chemical application, turf/outdoor power, and construction equipment. We have placed individuals in Sales, Marketing, Parts and Service Management all the way up to President and CEO. Want to see if we recruit for your industry or position?
- Farm/Agricultural equipment
- Precision ag equipment
- Grain elevator storage and handling equipment
- Livestock feeding equipment
- Livestock facilities and equipment
- Dairy equipment and supplies
- Swine equipment and supplies
- Poultry equipment and supplies
- Fertilizer/Chemical application equipment
- Fertilizer plant equipment
- Turf equipment
- Outdoor power equipment
- Construction equipment
- President / CEO
- COO / CFO
- VP of Sales
- VP of Marketing
- VP of Operations
- VP of Product Support
- Director of Sales
- Director of Marketing
- Director of Operations
- Director of Engineering
- Director of Product Support
- Regional General Manager
- General Manager
- Branch Manager
- Sales Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Regional Sales Manager
- Territory Manager
- Product Manager
- District Sales Manager
- Sales Engineer
- Field Service Representative
- Service Manager
- Parts Manager
- Precision Ag Specialist
- Product Specialist
- Ag Product Specialist
- Design Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineer
- HR Management
- Dealer Development
© 2021 Rupp Performance Management, Inc.